GROW…so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.”
Designed to equip church leadership, teachers, and parents in the task of leading children to Christ.
Workshops providing a Biblical lens to look at:
The Culture | The Church | The Children | The Call to Make Disciples
Build a local team, pray, meet together. Set up a conference call with us and tell us what specific topics your people would most want addressed, such as:
- Disability ministry
- Age-specific teacher training
- Parent resources for a Deuteronomy 6 focus at home
- Redeeming Technology
- Creating a church-wide vision for the next generation
- Praying with and for your children
- Making resilient disciples who belong, believe, and become the future church
- Having the tough talks with kids on sex and gender
- Reaching out to community kids
- Culture crossing
Brainstorm, consult with us on the best date, and let’s talk. We will build a conference to encourage, strengthen and GROW your gospel ministry to children.
If your church would like to host a Grow Conference, please contact Katie Flores, email@example.com.
Who should attend a GROW conference?
- Children’s Bible Teachers, Sunday School Teachers, and Classroom Helpers
- Children’s Ministry Directors and Staff
- Church Leadership
- Youth Helpers
- Nursery Coordinators
- …and anyone willing to be more involved in “telling the next generation!”
Special Training from:
- Stephen Estock, CDM Coordinator
- CDM Staff and CDM’s Children’s Ministry Team
- B.A. Snider, Marketing Director/Great Commission Publications
- Staff from Engaging Disability with the Gospel
- Local Children’s Ministry Staff
- As well as opportunities for individual appointments with members of our training staff.